PPG Semco model 250-A sealant gun is the standard of the aerospace and electronics industries.
It is designed for the quiet, pneumatic application of sealants, adhesives, potting compounds, and other materials packaged in
Semco disposable cartridges or Semkit packages for multi-component materials.
The gun is constructed of durable metal and engineered plastic parts designed to withstand the rigors of the production work place. The nickel plated retainers are affixed to the valve assembly via a quick connect, secure
bayonet lock fixture, permitting easy replacement of cartridges.
For use in confined locations, the handle can be easily removed to allow more clearance and better manipulation.
Retainers fit standard disposable cartridges:
- 1 oz.
- 2.5 oz.
- 5 oz.
- 6 oz.
- 8 oz.
- 12 oz.
- Reduced applied material cost
- Providces accuate material control
- Handle can be removed to facilitate application in confined areas
- 0 - 100 psi (0 - 6.9 bar) operating range
- Durable, shock resistant parts
- Touch control on trigger regulates flow
- Positive control for smooth, even dispensing
- Ergonomic design
- Quiet operation
*Air hoses to operate the gun must be ordered separately.
**Replacement retainers available.